Battery Management System
Electrical systems are complex and critical to heavy-duty vehicle performance. The BMS-100 Battery Management System enables continuous electrical system monitoring of a heavy-duty vehicle’s entire battery and electrical system while in operation.
Ideal for managing no-idle loads, the BMS-100 system offers:
- Relays to switch auxiliary batteries into and out of tractor battery charging system
- Customizable software for battery loads and system profiles
- Integrated pins provide connections to auxiliary batteries, starting batteries, CAN Bus communication, and customer-provided relays/solenoids
- LED to indicate system status
- Electronics are potted to provide protection against environmental damage
- j1939 can bus
maximum current rating
- 250 amps continuous
- 2,500 amps inrush current
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Height: 1.8 in.
- Length: 6.4 in.
- Depth: 3.6 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs