We Are Customer Focused
Working closely with leading OEMs, dealers, and aftermarket parts and service providers, we are always creating new ways to increase sales, reduce costs, and provide better service.
Midtronics is committed to providing high-quality products and services to our customers. Our Customer Support team is highly trained, knowledgeable and available to answer questions about product performance and features, as well as general battery testing and best practices.
Sales and Service Support
Consult the Instruction Manual
Featuring the following information:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Warranty & service information
If you are an OEM Dealership
With access to a Product Knowledge Base website:
- Visit the site for full product reference information
- Check with your Service Manager for site access information
Do you need a replacement part or accessory? (US Only)
Submit your request here: ORDER FORM
If your tool does not operate correctly (will not power up when disconnected from a battery, powers off while in use, will not connect with other components, will not transmit data to BMIS, etc.)
If your tool has internal ‘AA’ batteries, they may require replacement. Replace them as outlined in your instruction manual.
If you encounter a ‘Check Connection’ error or your tool is not displaying test results
- Check all cable connections to make sure they’re firmly attached to the product.
- Check cable and clamp condition – obvious wear or breakage will affect product performance and the cable assembly should be replaced.
If your tool has a printer and you experience printing issues
- Verify that you are using thermal printer paper and it is loaded into the tool with the shiny side out.
- Confirm that the print roller is not broken or disconnected from the roller notches.
If your screen freezes
- Disconnect cables.
- Power cycle the tool (not in Deep Sleep mode).
- Replace AA internal batteries if necessary.
If you have WiFi connection issues
- Download and consult the WiFi Troubleshooting Guide.