We Are Customer Focused
Working closely with leading OEMs, dealers, and aftermarket parts and service providers, we are always creating new ways to increase sales, reduce costs, and provide better service.
Sales and Service Support
Consult the Instruction Manual
- Step-by-step instructions
- Warranty & service information
If you are an OEM Dealership
- Visit the site for full product reference information
- Check with your Service Manager for site access information
Where can I find replacement parts or accessories? (US Only)
Order your replacement parts or accessories on our online store
Why is my tool not operating correctly? (The tool will not power up when disconnected from a battery, powers off while in use, will not connect with other components, will not transmit data to BMIS, etc.)
If your tool has internal ‘AA’ batteries, they may require replacement. Replace them as outlined in your instruction manual.
Why is my tool showing a ‘Check Connection’ error and not displaying test results?
- Check all cable connections to make sure they’re firmly attached to the product.
- Check cable and clamp condition – obvious wear or breakage will affect product performance and the cable assembly should be replaced.
My tool has a printer and it is having printing issues. How can I fix this?
- Verify that you are using thermal printer paper and it is loaded into the tool with the shiny side out.
- Confirm that the print roller is not broken or disconnected from the roller notches.
My tool's screen freezes. How can I fix this?
- Disconnect cables.
- Power cycle the tool (not in Deep Sleep mode).
- Replace AA internal batteries if necessary.
How do I fix WiFi connection issues with my tool?
- Download and consult the WiFi Troubleshooting Guide.